This pizza was seriously so yummy! I can’t wait to make another one!
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Here’s what you need to make it:
- Pizza crust (mine was pre-made)
- 2-3 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce
- 2 slices of bacon (I used turkey bacon but you can you regular bacon too!)
- 2 grilled chicken tenders
- Asparagus (you just need enough to fill in the extra space)
Smear the Alfredo sauce all over the pizza crust so you have a good base. Get it as close to the edges as you can without it spilling over.
Grill the bacon and the chicken in a frying pan and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Cut the asparagus into 1-inch wedges. Spread the ingredients around the pizza crust/sauce.
Bake for 8-10 minutes and enjoy!